Monday, August 8, 2011

~ Updates ~

I took some new pictures of the babies yesterday. They are all so cute right now!! : )

Lexus's litter kept falling asleep while I was taking pictures, (lol) so their pictures aren't the best. They are MUCH cuter in person!! Hopefully they will do better the next photo shoot.

XC's little bunch were very good about posing! Especially Oliver! He is such a little ham. ; ) lol Here are some of him:



Also, while I was taking pictures, I thought it would be cute if I did one of Skye. She is SOO fluffy right now! Her fur is always in her eyes, so I thought it would be cute if I tied her fur up in a bow. I don't think that she was very impressed! lol ; ) She started to chew on the ribbon, therefore the bow came off after a few min.!


It has been very hot here in the upstate of SC lately! It has been so much less stressful this year having the bunnies in the "rabbit House" and not having to worry about them being too hot! As I'm writing this, we're getting a nice summer shower that will hopefully rejuvenate some of our plants!

Pooh Bear had 5 kits this afternoon. One of which is a peanut. It looks like they are all going to be Blue Torts, but we'll see for sure in a few days when their fur comes in.

That's it for now....I'll post when/if Autumn has her litter....

No comments:

Post a Comment