Saturday, October 1, 2011

~ BRR & CBA Show Oct. 1st 2011 ~

The show went really well today!! : )

It was especially nice to see our "rabbit friends" and just talk rabbit talk!! lol

There were some VERY nice rabbits at the show and tough competition. I don't know the exact count, but there were probably close to at least 200 rabbits there!

Bentley got second place in broken HL Sr. bucks in show A, and DQ'ed for being 3 oz. over weight in show B.

I don't remember exactly what place Oliver got in the two shows.....the judges said that he was a pretty nice buck, but just needed to mature and bulk out some more. So no legs for him today....But I'll be taking him to the next one though!! : )

Isabell got BOSV in both shows!!! Yay! Now she finally has two legs! I think she got BOS in show A, but I can't remember...I'll have to wait to get the show results! Either way, she still got two legs! Everyone that saw her loved her color! We're going to try to breed her sometime next week.


And the biggest surprise of the day.........Sophie got BOB in show B!!!!!!!!!! : O To be honest, I had thought about not taking her to the show at all, but decided to take her anyway to at least see what the judges thought of her....and I'm glad I did!!!!! : ) She also got two legs...the first show she got as far as BOSV, and she also got BOSV in show B and went on tp win BOB! She was right at the weight limit (4 lbs.) so since she's still a Jr. this will her first and last show....But that's o.k....she'll be a great brood Doe.

Skye got DQ'ed in the first show for not having a break...so I entered into the DQ show.....and she won it!!!! : ) lol



After the DQ show, I combed her fur better and you could see her break better then...she still didn't win a leg in the 2nd show, but at least she didn't get DQ'ed!
So we'll see how she continues to develop...

Here are some more pics. from the show room:

I'll post more as far as wins when I get my show results in, in a few weeks...

That's all for now! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment