Wednesday, July 27, 2011

~ Favorites ~

Just wanted to blog a little about some of my favorite bunnies that we have right now! : )

First, there is Isabell!! She is developing into such a nice Doe! Here are some pictures that I took this afternoon:
She is such a sweet little girl. She loves to be petted and held, and she is very good about posing for pictures as you can see! : )

I love her thick short ears and big head!!
Her color also seems very nice.

I can't wait to bring to the show in Oct.!! : ) She didn't do very well at the show that we took her to earlier this year, but the judges said she just needed to develop more. Well for 5 months old, I think she is doing pretty well!

As far as the babies we have right now, XC's litter seems to be my fav. right now! I try not to get attached to our litters because most of them are sold. But for some reason I have really gotten attached to this litter! Especially the broken tort. It is a little buck that we named "Oliver" and he is so cute!
And he likes to pose for the camera as you can see! lol : )

His sister Olivia is also looking very promising!

I took new pictures of XC's litter and listed their sexes on the nursery page. I am in the process of contacting the waiting list....
Also took a picture of Lexus's litter.

That's it for now! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment