Monday, July 18, 2011

~ Pictures ~

I finally had time yesterday to take some updated pictures for the website!! : )

First, I took some pictures of XC's litter. They are so cute and chubby right now! lol They're listed on the "Nursery" page. I'm going to wait a few more days until I take some pictures of Lexus's babies...I still can't quite tell what their colors are yet....

We bred Zoe with Zach on the 15th....and we bred Millie with Chunky yesterday. We are also planing to breed Dixie again later this week...

I also added two rabbits to our "For Sale" page. A Lionhead Jr. buck (Simon) and a Sr. Holland Lop Doe (MZ) We are selling Simon just because he is developing into a big buck, and we are trying to breed for smaller stock....he will be a pet only. He is very sweet and likes attention!
We are selling MZ "Emmzie" because she has had trouble the last few litters and we think she needs to retire to a forever pet home!! : ) She is SUPER sweet and loves attention and to be petted/held!
Here's a picture that I have of her in the grass:

Please inquire if interested in either of these rabbits! (Emmzie sold this afternoon!!)

I also added Sophie to the "Does" page. I "re-organized" the "Does" page by putting all torts together and the shadedes together. Instead of having them all mixed up. Here is a pic. of Sophie being cute! : ) (Which is not very hard for her!)


Isabell, Gisele, and Emmie are almost Sr.'s now, so I will be updating their pictures in the next month or so...Isabell is developing SOOO nicely!! I wish there was a show we could take her to sometime soon but the next show that we're going to is the 1st of Oct....I'm just hoping she will stay in good condition until then! : )

I think that's it for now! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment